Wednesday, November 09, 2005
9:11 PM
3rd of school...
hai... got an email by Tok Nam Huat...
here's the email...
Hi all,
I believed you are short of MAPD in this semester due
to clashes with the other subjects; do get back to me
if you are no facing this issue.
Currently, we are still looking into the possibility of
enrolling you with MAPD this semester,
and will inform you the outcome.
hai...
I got a feeling that there are higher percentage that
i won't able to get my core subject...
Friday will be the last day for add and drop subject section..
I really, really wanted the core subject as
i really do mind been graduating late...
hai... the only mistake i made is that during year 1 sem 1,
i failed my java and kana retake the subject...
and in the end i lost the chances of taking MAPD,
then kana graduate late...
this is not what i wanted...
right now I don't put much hope in getting MAPD...
guess I have to prepare to take next year,
paying extra school fees graduating late... hai...
anyway... there's nothing i can do...