<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17080066?origin\x3dhttp://ashthekiosai.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profiles

*+ tHE GiRl +*
19
30th April 1986


your wishlist here

+more money+
+Levis jeans+
+Jay Chou's latest album+
+crumpler sling bag+



StaRs Of mY LifE
Sunday, January 22, 2006
12:23 AM


finally.. 3 days of TP Open House
has already over...
I have involve during the 2nd and
the 3rd day which was yesterday and
today... and today i was suppose to
go off at 1pm... but ended up, i felt
so gulity that i have to left Mr Lim,
Mr Yap and Mr Chai there was kind of
bad... in the end after angeles and I
send Huiting off to take the cab...
We actually headed back to the booth
and continued helping them...
I find this funny man... wahahahaha...
We are from MWC and ended up we need to
be in this booth on this new course,
Diploma in Cyber and Digital Security, to
promote to the sudents... and
most interesting part is that I actually
quite familiar on what this course is going
about... hmmm... hopefully that
those who have choosen this course would
actually able to handle the work load...
hehehe...
A very good news to share with everyone,
Thailand Trip for my CDS is confirmed!!!
I'm really happy!!! Right now, I have to
really get started to save money for
the trip... wahahaha...
and as ususl, i slept very late last night...
watch Full House till 3+... hehe...
I really really really love that drama man !!!!
and recently been listening to Full House OST songs.
I guess I really fall in love with that drama.

here are some photos taken...



ber,me & angeles


looks like a bunch of "Banana" wahahaha...