profiles
*+ tHE GiRl +*
19
30th April 1986
your wishlist here
+more money+
+Levis jeans+
+Jay Chou's latest album+
+crumpler sling bag+
StaRs Of mY LifE
Thursday, March 23, 2006
12:27 AM
It's a long and tough battle...
finally, everything has ended.
mon - MAPD (the worse paper i have ever done!)
tue - MSDE (the best paper I have ever done!)
wed - WAPD (the most surprising paper I have ever done!)
Now I just have to pray really hard that I could
able to clear all this.
PLEASE !!!!!!!
of cause at here, I wanna thanks many of friends who
keep encouraging me not to give up.
Also, really wanna thanks william the most...
He always so busy but yet still makes the effort
to come and teach me. Felt so paiseh.
I felt that I really own him alot and yet he doesn't
wants anything in return.
back in the past, I used to dislike him alot since he's
not only talkative but also the way he talk,
likes to shoot people but at least he's a frank person.
that his good and bad points...
hehe...
anyway a message to Mr William Chua,
To Repay your kindness and since you like
Roti prata so much,
I treat you eat 20 PRATA !!!!
:)