profiles
*+ tHE GiRl +*
19
30th April 1986
your wishlist here
+more money+
+Levis jeans+
+Jay Chou's latest album+
+crumpler sling bag+
StaRs Of mY LifE
Friday, June 23, 2006
1:03 AM
Recently I have been wondering and thinking alot....
"What do I want in my life?"
"What is my goals and dreams?"
"What do I wish to achieve in the future?"
" 10 year later, what would I become?"
Thinking that I already in the third year in poly makes me worried alot.
I just been wondering where I want to continue after I have guaduate.
do you remember that when you were young like maybe in your primary
or secondary, there's time that you will have to write a essay "What do you wish to be when you grown up" or "Talk about your dreams or goal you wish to have" blah blah blah...
or maybe people around you might be asking you...
Never in my life that I would think seriously about it... As in like, I thought I could take thing slowly at a step...
To admit one thing, I'm actually a coward.. I'm afraid of being a failure...
I'm afraid of taking a wrong step in my life... I tend to regret the things I do and this is what I hate about myself the most...
Yes.. maybe you might be saying that "is ok to make mistake, you learn from your mistake"
is that really true? I don't know...
I'm neither a creative, a talent or a smart person...
I felt sad and disappointed in myself whenever I think about it...
I felt I wasted alot alot of time, not doing what I wanted to do..
I'm already in 20... 10 years down the road, what will I be?
of course, I'm thankful that people around me gives me alot of advice and I take it
seriously, thinking about what they said...
I wish I able to live my life to the fullest and even if one day I die, at least I have no regret.
As what people said "You only live once, live your life to the fullest !"
Will I able to fulfill this?
Will I able to find my goals and dreams?