<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17080066?origin\x3dhttp://ashthekiosai.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profiles

*+ tHE GiRl +*
19
30th April 1986


your wishlist here

+more money+
+Levis jeans+
+Jay Chou's latest album+
+crumpler sling bag+



StaRs Of mY LifE
Sunday, August 13, 2006
6:42 AM


Have a great evening watching the fireworks...
It's worth standing and waiting about 1h 30mins...
had a great view watching the whole entire fireworks...
Too bad that ting and yuanhua couldn't get to squeeze into the place
and so left mi, ru and lp...


then, had a very very hard time to contact ting and yuanhua as the network is badly
disconnected... lucky in the end all of us gets to meet at suntec city...
lp had the car and so we headed down to clark quay since he was hungry...
then, had a midnight movie, "My Super Ex-girlfriend" at The Cathay.
It was a great show and soon it was time for us to get home...
Thanks to lp, he drove all of us back home. Knowing he was hungry, I offer
to accompany him to eat supper.
I'm sure ru was having fun to be able to drive lp's car...
I find it so funny to see ru's expression and reaction especially when she has
to turn the steering wheel and brake the car... hahhahahahahha....
All these just made my mood and enjoyable...


At some point, my moods goes down... really down...
Firstly... it would be the 3 guys, i guess some may know who i'm refering to...
this is what i felt, in the first place, i thought you guys might be busy on your
own stuff so that why you wouldn't able to join us, it's alright and
we understand...
but in the end, the 3 of u were together... i was puzzle.
then later I get to know that there was one LAME and stupid excuse
"It was difficult for me to get back home... "
Why would i say it was a lame excuse... there is no way that would be difficult to
get home unless you going to miss your last train or bus...
is there so hard to get back home from the explanade?
All these just tells me that "hey guys, you just don't want or don't feel like to hang out with us isn't it?" That was disppointing...
Somehow, I felt that you guys don't appreciate the friendship and I was thinking
"so in the past, when all of us hangs out, How do you feel about hanging with us?
So would it be like for the sake of going out, then just met and hang out???"


then next would be my mum.. For no reason, when i reaches home, she starts scolding me for being late home.. .Yes it's truth that I was really late.
But that's isn't the first time and it was only once in a while that
I'm able to get went out with ting and ru. So obviously, i would love to be able to hang out longer with them... And also I did called back to mentions that I'm going
to be late home.
I just felt so irriated when she started to bring all my bad points out like
"your studies has been so bad and yet you could so afford to stay out late"
Why does she has to say these things? I know my limits and she should be understand tbat I won't go overboard...
haiz...


i'm getting tired and i should get some sleep... gonna hack care about all
these stuff...